- What size ATV Wheels and Tires do I need for my vehicle?
- Trailer Wheel Torque Procedure
- Trailer Wheels and Tires Technical Definitions Guide
- Prefix Letters used by the Tire and Rim Association in Tire Size Designations and Their Definitions
- Trailer Wheel and Tire Fitment Guide
- Trailer-Wheels.com Order Transit Times
- How to correctly measure an ST Trailer Tire
- Radial Trailer Tires vs. Bias Ply Trailer Tires
- Aluminum Trailer Rims vs. Galvanized Trailer Rims
- How to measure your trailer rim lug pattern
Freight haulers pull trailers full of goods to businesses throughout the country. The long haulers travel across road conditions that can cause wear-and-tear to the trailer tires, eventually causing the driver to have the tires on his trailer replaced.
Deciding on the right tires for your trailer is essential to ensure the best traction and wear resistance so that the shipment can reach its destination. Since trailers have no driving mechanism to move the tires, only braking equipment, the trailer tires must allow for full stability on the road without the trailer swaying during turns if the trailer has high side loads.